- Wake up and glance at the clock and then realize "THANK you Lord, I have 35 more minutes of sleep left"
- Want to punish the evil sadist that is the alarm that screams at me 35 minutes later.
- Turn off alarm.
- Sleep for 15 more minutes.
- Wake up in a panic because I overslept TOO much.
- Rush to throw on some semblance of matching clothes.
- Brush teeth.
- Pony tail hair.
- Throw on mascara so don't look like zombie.
- Brew MAJOR cup of coffee so don't act like zombie.
- Head out to work.
Nope. Not this morning. I turned off the alarm. Got up. ATE BREAKFAST. Actually picked out a cute outfit and left hair down and shiny and flowy. Put on full face of makeup. Played with dogs a bit. Leisurely drove to work.
So, I'm going to run another 3 to 4 tonight to try and burn off some of this anxiousness. I'll take it slow and easy so as not to tire out my legs. But honestly, they feel fine from yesterday's tempo run.
Eating is still a bit out of whack (again - nervous energy), but I'm getting it under control. I only ate one cupcake instead of six. HA!
Today I LOVE: Buttercream frosting!!!!